środa, 1 lipca 2015

'Hi, my name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents' - best Seinfeld quotes ever


I usually end my day with a short episode of something. I got into the habit so deep that never mind if I go to bed at 9pm or 3am these twenty minutes are a must. Lately, I've been working pretty hard and apparently, to unwind after a stressful day, the respectable oldies goldies do the best trick, with Seinfeld being on the top of that list. The last time I had a chance to catch a glimpse of an episode was maybe five years ago, and let me tell you - apart from the clothes and the hairdos, it does not get old. Here are some of my favourite words of wisdom:

1.'You know, I think we really need to be in front of a television set. You take T.V. out of this relationship, it is *just* torture.'
(George to his mother)


2.-'Why don't you go out? It's nice out.'
-'Oh, no. There's nothing out there for me'
(Jerry and Kramer)

3.'I'm much more comfortable criticizing people behind their backs'
(George)

4.'Am I crazy? Or am I  so sane that I just blew your mind?'
(Kramer)

5.'I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable'
(George)

6.'Is it possible I'm not as attractive as I think I am?'
(Elaine) 

7.'I had to take a sick day, I'm so sick of these people'
(Elaine)

8.'Hello, 911? How are you?'
(Jerry)

9.-'This isn't a good time.'
-'When would be a good time to call you back, sir?'
-'I have no idea, why don't you give me your home number and I'll call you back later?'
-'Umm, we're not allowed to do that.'
-'Oh, I guess because you don't want strangers calling you at home.'
-'Umm, no.'
-'Well, now you know how I feel.'
 (Jerry and a telemarketer)

10. 'Men are not subtle — men are obvious. Women know what men want. Men know what men want. What do we want? We want women! It's the only thing we know for sure: we want women! How do we get women? Oh, we don't know that. The next step after that we have no idea. This is why you see men honking car-horns, yelling from construction sites. These are the best ideas we've had so far.'
(Jerry)

How about adding your favourite quotes to that list?





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz